We want to say thank you for exhibiting. Your participation and experience at our EXPO is very important to us. We want you to be successful and we want to increase our customer service support to you – every chance we get!
If you have questions or need assistance with your booth please contact, Michelle, our exhibits manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do I Need To Know?
OBLIGATIONS Every exhibitor must submit the following documents or they will not be allowed to set-up on the show floor for the 2020 EXPO.
Certificate of Insurance
General liability and fire insurance is the responsibility of the Exhibitor. A certificate must be furnished naming ASLA as additionally insured with limits of liability of at least $1,000,000 combined single limits including bodily injury and property damage.
Please be sure that your certificate includes limits of liability, lists the Miami Beach Convention Center and its address (1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139) as the facility where the event takes place in the forms operation box, and the dates of coverage to include load-in and load-out (October 1-5).
To submit your certificate please upload the form through this link.
Booth Plan Approval
Schematic is required for submission and approval if your booth is larger than a 10×10. ASLA follows the IAEE Guidelines for Display Rules and Regulations for exhibiting.
To submit your booth plan please upload the document through this link.
Questions? Please contact me at email@example.com.
Food and Beverage
ASLA understands that face time with your audience in your booth counts and we want to make doing business easy.
We will offer complimentary coffee on the EXPO floor Saturday morning and a complimentary continental breakfast on Sunday morning. Additionally we will keep concessions stands open on the EXPO floor from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on Saturday and Noon – 2:00 pm on Sunday.
Watch for special content dedicated to ASLA exhibitors in Landscape Architecture Magazine (LAM). We have included a few sample copies below. Don’t receive LAM? Request a copy today!
EXPO exhibitors receive the following benefits, plus much more:
- One complimentary full conference registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth, a $3,700 value.*
- Unlimited, complimentary, customizable guest passes so you may personally invite your customers and prospects to the show ($85 value each). Passes are not to be used for exhibitor booth staff.
- The official annual conference exhibitor logo to use for advertising in print, online, and social media.
- Opportunity to participate in the Explore the Floor activity that brings attendees directly to your booth
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge featuring refreshments throughout the day.
- Opportunity to participate in the ASLA/ACE Mentor Program Legacy Project and give back to the local community.
- Free mailing lists: pre-registered attendee list 30 days before the conference and a final registered attendee list 30 days after the conference.
- Three listings in the onsite program: alphabetically by company, by booth number, and by product category.
- Exhibitors may place press releases and kits in the ASLA Press Room to promote their products to the more than 25 industry media representatives who participate each year—a great way to introduce new products to the profession.
- An opportunity to sponsor a Learning Lab session. Your team will work with ASLA’s education department to ensure the session qualifies for professional development hours for continuing education credits.
- Participation in meetings and special events before and after the conference hours to maximize the opportunity to socialize and network with attendees. Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.