As of 2/15/2022 – Subject to Change
ASLA is excited to host the 2022 Conference on Landscape Architecture in San Francisco, CA this November. Please reference our Frequently Asked Questions that will be updated monthly.
ASLA will host the conference November 11–14 in San Francisco, CA at the Moscone Center.
ASLA is following local city guidelines which are subject to change during the planning process. For the latest requirements please visit the Moscone Center website for details.
Currently, the Moscone Center requires everyone that enters the building to show proof of vaccination (including booster) OR a negative COVID-19 test for events with more than 1,000 participants.
- More than nine (9) hours dedicated to networking with exhibitors
- Participation in Design Day Live, a curated day to highlight exhibitors’ key role in landscape architecture design and the relationship between exhibitors and the landscape design process
- Food and beverage on the EXPO floor
- Opportunities for attendees to receive continuing education credits right on the EXPO floor
- Home to the ASLA Bookstore, where attendees can shop and meet their favorite authors
If you cancel your exhibit space reservation prior to January 31, 2022, ASLA will return 75% of your deposit. If you cancel after January 31, you forfeit all monies paid and priority points to-date.
If ASLA cancels the 2022 Conference on Landscape Architecture each exhibitor will receive 100% of all monies paid if they currently have a space reservation.
Your company will receive two complimentary booth staff registrations and one full conference registration for each one hundred square foot of space you book. Additional badges are available for purchase.
Registration and housing opens in June 2022.
We intend to open housing in June of 2022 in conjunction with the launch of attendee registration and will provide more information once available. If you are interested in booking a room block of ten or more rooms, please contact Michelle Mobley at firstname.lastname@example.org.