Reach more than 15,000 landscape architecture professionals worldwide. The program provides executives with networking opportunities, brand exposure through prominent advertising and marketing, and access to members-only professional resources.
Nearly 200 companies contribute to the success of ASLA and the landscape architecture profession.
Benefits for Corporate Members
- Direct access to 15,000 members and magazine subscribers through use of the ASLA mailing list four times each year. ($8,000 value)
- Use of the ASLA Corporate Member logo in advertising and marketing materials.
- Recognition at the ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO for Corporate Members who exhibit, including acknowledgemt in printed materials, special booth signage, badge ribbons for booth staff.
- Complimentary subscription to Landscape Architecture Magazine, ASLA’s monthly magazine.
- Recognition in a full-page ad in the March, June, September, and December issues of Landscape Architecture Magazine. (60,000 + readers)
- Complimentary subscriptions to LAND, ASLA’s bi-weekly member e-newsletter.
- Join up to three Professional Practice Networks.
- Complimentary subscription to The Field, ASLA’s Professional Practice Network e-newsletter.
- Timely economic outlook information through the ASLA Business Quarterly.
Professional Practice Network
ASLA Corporate Members may choose to join up to three Professional Practice Networks for free and more for a nominal fee. Choose from:
- Campus Planning and Design
- Children’s Outdoor Environments
- Design Build
- Digital Technology
- Ecology and Restoration
- Education and Practice
- Environmental Justice
- Healthcare and Therapeutic Design
- Historic Preservation
- Housing and Community Design
- International Practice
- Landscape Architecture and Transportation
- Landscape/Land Use Planning
- Parks and Recreation
- Planting Design
- Residential Landscape Architecture
- Sustainable Design and Development
- Urban Design
- Water Conservation
- Women in Landscape Architecture
ASLA Chapter Memberships
ASLA Corporate Members may choose to join as many ASLA Chapters across the United States as they wish. A complete list of chapters by state and chapter dues is available on the Corporate Membership Application.
*National membership dues do not include chapter memberships. Chapter dues must be added to the National dues total of $1950. Dues are determined by each chapter. Rates are subject to change.
* The ASLA list is for exclusive use of the corporate member company and may not be shared or resold. The list may be used only for direct-mail marketing promotions for a product or service. It may not be used for circulation of a publication or to promote any event without prior express written permission by ASLA. ASLA retains the right to revoke use of this privilege if it is abused.