Reach more than 15,000 landscape architecture professionals worldwide. The program provides executives with networking opportunities, brand exposure through prominent advertising and marketing, and access to members-only professional resources.
Corporate member companies contribute to the success of ASLA and the landscape architecture profession. Corporate Membership Application.
Benefits for Corporate Members
- Direct access to 15,000 members and magazine subscribers through use of the ASLA mailing list four times each year. ($8,000 value)
- Use of the ASLA Corporate Member logo in advertising and marketing materials.
- Recognition at the ASLA Annual Conference and EXPO for Corporate Members who exhibit, including acknowledgment in printed materials, special booth signage, badge ribbons for booth staff.
- Complimentary subscription to Landscape Architecture Magazine, ASLA’s monthly magazine.
- All Corporate Members are listed in a full page “Thank You” advertisement that appears in Landscape Architecture Magazine (55,000 readers) in January, April, July, and October.
- Complimentary subscriptions to LAND, ASLA’s bi-weekly member e-newsletter.
- Join up to three Professional Practice Networks.
- Complimentary subscription to The Field, ASLA’s Professional Practice Network e-newsletter.
- Timely economic outlook information through the ASLA Business Quarterly.
- If you exhibit at the Conference on Landscape Architecture, you will receive a complimentary Platinum digital package that has a $1,295.00 value. This is a sure way to market your company to the 6,000+ attendees at the conference. This package allows you to list yourself in 10 different product categories, feature 10 products, 10 show specials, 10 press releases and much more in the conference mobile app.
Professional Practice Network
ASLA Corporate Members may choose to join up to three Professional Practice Networks for free and more for a nominal fee. Choose from:
- Campus Planning and Design
- Children’s Outdoor Environments
- Design Build
- Digital Technology
- Ecology and Restoration
- Education and Practice
- Environmental Justice
- Healthcare and Therapeutic Design
- Historic Preservation
- Housing and Community Design
- International Practice
- Landscape Architecture and Transportation
- Landscape/Land Use Planning
- Parks and Recreation
- Planting Design
- Residential Landscape Architecture
- Sustainable Design and Development
- Urban Design
- Water Conservation
- Women in Landscape Architecture
ASLA Chapter Memberships
ASLA Corporate Members may choose to join as many ASLA Chapters across the United States as they wish. A complete list of chapters by state and chapter dues is available on the Corporate Membership Application.
*National membership dues do not include chapter memberships. Chapter dues must be added to the National dues total of $1950. Dues are determined by each chapter. Rates are subject to change.
* The ASLA list is for exclusive use of the corporate member company and may not be shared or resold. The list may be used only for direct-mail marketing promotions for a product or service. It may not be used for circulation of a publication or to promote any event without prior express written permission by ASLA. ASLA retains the right to revoke use of this privilege if it is abused.
Image Caption: 2013 ASLA Honor Award Recipient, Brooklyn Botanic Garden Visitors Center by HMWhite (Photo: Aaron Booher)