ASLA invites you to join its Circle of Supporters for ASLA’s annual virtual PreK-12 Summit, DREAM BIG with Design, A Showcase of Landscape Architecture and PreK-12 Design Learning. Thursday, September 22 and Friday, September 23, 2022.
DREAM BIG will bring landscape architecture, one of the most creative design professions, to PreK-12 student and educator audiences. Designed for students in grades Prek-5, Elementary School, Middle School, and High School, DREAM BIG with Design will introduce students to landscape architecture using fun design activities, competitions, raffles, and more.
Check out highlights from our first DREAM BIG event!
Special programming will also be offered to educator communities, including classroom teachers, informal educators, school counselors, and ASLA partners, like you! Educators will take part in train-the-trainer sessions and a curriculum showcase featuring lesson plans, learning programs, and innovative models that reinforce landscape architecture and design principles.
Don’t miss this opportunity to help attendees discover that landscape architecture is the best-kept secret in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education.
2021 DREAM BIG by the numbers:
2022 Dream Big with Design Sponsor Benefits
|Logo recognition on ASLA website http://www.asla.org|
|Logo recognition on Sponsor slide presented throughout|
each event day.
|Recognition as a donor to the ASLA Fund|
|Sponsor recognized in November issue of Landscape |
Architecture Magazine sponsor thank you ad
|Social media mentions and posts*|
|Sponsor recognition in a dedicated Dream Big email|
|Sponsor recognized in participant final email |
thanking sponsors (sponsorship in by September 20)
|Opportunity to provide a 300-word article in LAND|
* Social media benefits:
- 4 Social Media Mentions in Caption Copy (FB, IG, LI, TW)
- 1 Dedicated Social Media Post on all channels
- Social Media Metrics for Dedicated Post
- 6 Social Media Mentions in Caption Copy (FB, IG, LI, TW). Example: ASLA DREAM BIG is made possible by support from (sponsor)
- 2 Dedicated Social Media Posts:
- (1) Instagram Collab Tag – Collaborator will be shown as a co-author of the post, and they’ll instantly be able to reshare the post on their profile without having to use screenshots or a third-party app.
- (1) After Event Testimonial Post on all channels. Example: Learn how ASLA and students from Senior High in Miami came together to DREAM BIG with Design. Brought to you by (sponsor).
- Social Media Metrics for Dedicated Posts
Total engagement (number of likes, comments, and shares of posts): 92,213. Up 4,429 this year!