The ASLA EXPO has exclusive show hours for exhibitors to interact with landscape architecture professionals who specify and purchase products: the average attendee spends 4–6 hours on the EXPO floor. Demonstrate advanced technologies, promote products, and increase brand awareness to highly-engaged, seasoned professionals within the industry. The ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO draws more than 6,500 attendees and over 350 exhibitors each year. Attendees buy $5 million to over $50 million in products each year and two thirds of attendees influence or make the final product purchasing decision.
- One complimentary full meeting registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth ($1300 value).*
- Unlimited complimentary, customizable guest passes so you may personally invite your customers and prospects to the show ($75 value each).
- The official annual meeting exhibitor logo to use for advertising in print, online, and social media.
- Free mailing lists: pre-registered attendee list 30 days before the show and a final registered attendee list after the show.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge, featuring free internet access and refreshments throughout the day.
- Three listings in the onsite program: alphabetically by company, by booth number, and by product category.
- Access place press releases and kits in the ASLA Press Room to promote products to the more than 25 industry media representatives who participate each year—a great way to introduce new products to the profession.
- An opportunity to rent Learning Lab space to make product presentations and offer professional development hours for continuing education credits.
- Participation in meetings and special events before and after the show hours to maximize the opportunity to socialize and network with attendees.
*Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.
Payment: Payment in full must be submitted with the application.
Cancellations: ASLA cannot issue refunds. Payment for 2020 exhibit space may not be applied to subsequent EXPOs.
Drainage and Erosion
Green Roofs/Living Walls
|Parks and Recreation|
Street Furnishings and Site Amenities
Water Management and Amenities
Image Caption: ASLA 2018 Residential Design Honor Award, Yard, 2.ink Studio (Photo Credit: Craig Alness)