The ASLA EXPO has exclusive show hours for exhibitors to interact with landscape architecture professionals who specify and purchase products: the average attendee spends 4–6 hours on the EXPO floor. Demonstrate advanced technologies, promote products, and increase brand awareness to highly-engaged, seasoned professionals within the industry. The ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO draws more than 6,000 attendees and over 350 exhibitors each year. Attendees buy $5 million to over $50 million in products each year and two thirds of attendees influence or make the final product purchasing decision.
- One complimentary full conference registration and two booth personal registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth
- Complimentary, customizable guest passes—so you may personally invite your customers and prospects to the show ($85 value each). Passes are not to be used for exhibitor booth staff
- Two free mailing lists—a pre-registered attendee list 30 days before the conference, and a final registered attendee list 30 days after the conference
- The official annual conference exhibitor logo for use in print and digital advertising as well as social media channels
- Exhibitors may place press releases and kits in the ASLA press room to promote their products to the more than 25
industry media representatives who participate each year—a great way to introduce new products to the profession
- Opportunity to sponsor an ASLA official event during the conference in meetings and special events before and after
the conference hours to maximize the opportunity
*Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.
Drainage and Erosion
Green Roofs/Living Walls
Parks and Recreation
Street Furnishings and Site Amenities
Water Management and Amenities
Image Caption: ASLA 2018 Residential Design Honor Award, Yard, 2.ink Studio (Photo Credit: Craig Alness)