The ASLA EXPO has exclusive show hours for exhibitors to interact with landscape architecture professionals who specify and purchase products. Demonstrate advanced technologies, promote products, and increase brand awareness to highly-engaged, seasoned professionals within the industry. More than 95 percent of exhibitors from the past two years say the EXPO has met or exceeded their goals and expectations.
- One complimentary full meeting registration and two booth personnel registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth ($845 value).*
- Unlimited complimentary, customizable guest passes so you may personally invite your customers and prospects to the show ($75 value each).
- The official annual meeting exhibitor logo to use for advertising in print, online, and social media.
- Free mailing lists: pre-registered attendee list 30 days before the show and a final registered attendee list after the show.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge, featuring free internet access and refreshments throughout the day.
- Three listings in the onsite program: alphabetically by company, by booth number, and by product category.
- Access place press releases and kits in the ASLA Press Room to promote products to the more than 25 industry media representatives who participate each year—a great way to introduce new products to the profession.
- An opportunity to rent Learning Lab space to make product presentations and offer professional development hours for continuing education credits.
- Participation in meetings and special events before and after the show hours to maximize the opportunity to socialize and network with attendees.
*Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations, and tickets to special events may be purchased.
Payment: Payment in full must be submitted with the application.
Cancellations: ASLA cannot issue refunds. Payment for 2016 exhibit space may not be applied to subsequent EXPOs.
Drainage and Erosion
Green Roofs/Living Walls
Parks and Recreation
Street Furnishings and Site Amenities
Water Management and Amenities
Image Caption: ASLA 2015 Professional General Design Honor Award, Public Media Commons, DLANDstudio Architecture + Landscape Architecture, PLLC (Photo by: Powers Bowersox Associates, DLANDstudio, Cobalt Office, and/or Nine Network / Jason Winkeler Photography).