ASLA is fully committed to holding the 2021 Conference on Landscape Architecture in Nashville, TN, this November. The health of everyone involved in a physical conference is our number one priority. ASLA will continue to monitor all relevant COVID-19 and vaccination information from public health officials, hotels, and venues. We will adjust to conform with all health directives and local regulations to provide a healthy environment. We will also provide members and attendees continuous updates and developments as we move forward at www.aslaconference.com. As of 2/24/2021.
When and where will the 2021 Conference on Landscape Architecture be held?
ASLA will host the conference November 19–22 in Nashville, TN at the Music City Center (MCC).
Music City Center
201 Rep. John Lewis Way S
Nashville, TN 37203
When can I reserve my exhibit space at the Nashville Music City Center?
ASLA has a priority point-based system used to secure exhibit space and is currently working with partners to confirm their 2021 space selection. We anticipate that any company wanting to participate can choose their space starting March 1, 2021.
How can I secure an exhibit space?
Step 2: Contact our sales team to discuss the best position on the floor
Step 3: Our sales team will provide you with a link to a booth application
Step 4: Complete the booth application by selecting your top-three booth choices and agreeing to the terms and conditions
What does the EXPO floor offer attendees at the 2021 Conference on Landscape Architecture?
- More than nine (9) hours dedicated to networking with exhibitors
- Participation in Design Day Live a curated day to highlight exhibitors key role in landscape architecture design and the relationship between exhibitors and the landscape design process
- Food and beverage on the EXPO floor
- Educational opportunities for attendees provided right on the EXPO floor
- “Continue the Conversation” space dedicated to the conference’s most noted speakers
- Home to the ASLA Bookstore, where attendees can shop and meet their favorite authors
What is the exhibit space cancellation policy?
If you cancel your exhibit space reservation prior to March 15, 2021, ASLA will return 75% of your deposit. If you cancel after March 15, 2021, you forfeit all monies paid and priority points to-date. If ASLA cancels the 2021 Conference on Landscape Architecture each exhibitor will receive 100% of all monies paid if they currently have a space reservation.
How many badges come with my exhibit space?
Your company will receive two complimentary booth staff registrations and one full conference registration for each 100 square foot of space you book. Additional badges are available for purchase.
When is the EXPO floor Open
Saturday, November 20 | 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday, November 21 | 10am–2pm
When is the time designated for load-in and load-out of exhibit materials?
Load-in | Thursday, November 18 | 9am–5pm
Load-in | Friday, November 19 | 9am–5pm
Load-out | Sunday, November 21 | 2pm–6pm
Load-in | Monday, November 22 | 9am–3pm
When will attendee registration open?
Registration and Housing opens in June 2021.
When will housing open?
We intend to open housing in June of 2021 in conjunction with the launch of attendee registration, and will provide more information once available. We are working with our hotel partners to communicate changes that may result from local COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions. If you are interested in booking a room block of ten or more rooms, please contact Michelle Mobley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What protocols are in place for ASLA to provide a healthy environment?
Based on current protocols, all attendees and exhibitors will be required to follow the Nashville Music City Center health and safety guidelines. These include:
- Social distancing
- Wearing appropriate masks at all times
- Using hand sanitizing stations located throughout the facility
- Keeping booths clean and sanitized. Exhibitor booth cleaning services will be available for purchase as an add-on service in the Exhibitor Services Kit (ESK) and will include top-to-bottom sanitization of booths.
- Adhering to a new set of regulations when distributing giveaways, which will be enforced by Show Management
Does the Music City Center maintain a cleaning policy?
Yes, the Music City Center has rigorous cleaning guidelines and has received the GBAC STAR accreditation for cleaning protocols.
What is a GBAC STAR accreditation?
GBAC STAR™ is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities and GBAC STAR accreditation means that a facility or facility service provider has:
- Established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- The proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazardous and infectious disease.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.
How will social distancing be implemented for EXPO booths?
- Each booth will be set so that there is ten feet of aisle on each side of the space, or a full-length curtain separating spaces along the back wall of the booth.
- Based on current social distancing guidelines, we only allow two (2) EXPO staff per 10×10 space.
Will load-in/load-out be different this year?
Yes, we anticipate there will be new protocols to set up your booth, as well as guidelines to maintain social distancing and fairness for lines-of-sight.
What safety measures are labor teams currently taking?
Labor teams participate in temperature checks prior to entering the facility and are required to wear a mask at all times, as well as notify their team lead if they develop symptoms.
Will there be food and beverage available on the EXPO Floor?
We anticipate offering food and beverage service in November while adhering to the health and safety guidelines of MCC.