Image Caption: 2014 ASLA Honor Award Recipient, GM House by Alex Hanazaki Paisagismo. (Photo: Beto Riginik, Yuri Seródio)
Founded in 1910, Landscape Architecture Magazine (LAM) is the monthly magazine of the ASLA. LAM is the only paid subscription, audited magazine in the landscape architecture industry, connecting you with more than 60,000 readers who specify and purchase products each year. LAM is the source landscape architecture professionals go to for new ideas and to stay current in the field.
Our readers are devoted.
• 62% have read LAM for more than 10 years
• 40% begin reading each issue within the first week
• 57% spend one to three hours reading each
• 65% keep each issue for more than one year
• LAM is the top publication in the industry. It is the
source landscape architecture professionals go to
for new ideas and to stay current in the field.
Our readers are decision-makers.
• 71% analyze, plan, design, and specify products
• 65% select consultants or contractors
• 46% purchase technology (computers, software,
printers, phone systems, etc.)
• 31% purchase business services (credit cards,
accounting, banks, insurance, etc.)
• 68% Specify more than $500,000 in products
Our readers take action.
As a result of advertising in LAM:
• 62% visited the advertiser’s website
• 50% requested information about the products
• 44% used ads for ideas of products for projects