Connect with the most influential landscape architecture professionals on a global level!
November 16-18, 2020
Maximize your participation at reVISION by becoming an official sponsor. ASLA offers you many exclusive promotional opportunities that will align with your company’s marketing plan and strategy for your fourth quarter goals.
Your Goals are our Priority
By becoming a reVISION virtual partner, ASLA can help meet—and surpass—your goals!
Let’s work together to create a customized package that will allow you to:
- Maximize your brand’s visibility in our virtual platform
- Increase awareness of your products and services within your target market
- Reach potential sales goals, targets, and partners
- Position your organization as a leading supporter of the landscape industry
What will the reVISION experience offer attendees?
- Up to 25 hours of on-demand professional development
- Creative learning environments to increase attendee engagement
- Opportunity to learn from industry partners about new products, how to specify materials, and much more
- Opportunity to network and share best practices through peer-to-peer learning
- Celebrate the profession of landscape architecture
Because your goals are our priority, we have dedicated Design Day to you!
Design Day was developed to highlight the products, in-depth knowledge, and sophisticated practices of our exhibiting partners. We know that landscape architects have a real interest in growing their professional skills and that education is key in their development. Design Day will allow you to present your products and services to the attendees in an educational format, tell your story, and earn the respect of life-long learners. Sample elements of Design Day will include:
- Design Track – focus on technical information, materials, and specifications
- Exhibitor Panel – operating in the new normal of COVID-19 and the supply chain
- New Product Demonstrations
- Product Demonstrations by Product Category
- Behind the Scenes Factory Tours
- Product Storytelling – How Was It Made
- Exhibitor Showcase – dedicated time to visit virtual exhibit booths with gamification available to increase attendance
- Creative Networking Sessions
Join the Community
We have designed opportunities to increase your face-to-face interactions with attendees and to offer presentations in an education platform.
Key Highlights of reVISION:
- Attendance will increase! Providing a cost-effective virtual experience that is rich in content, requires no travel, and offers several opportunities for engagement will result in an attendance boost
- Educational programming provided over three days allows for repeated exposure to your brand and the likelihood of selecting your product when making a purchasing decision
- Virtual programming will be strategically scheduled to be inclusive of your audience globally
- 24/7 access is included to all virtual exhibit booths for participants to make connections, request appointments, learn more about products and services, and access information
- Attendees will have the ability to download and replay content at a later time, increasing the shelf life of your brand