Thanks to our generous donors, ASLA is able to send students to the 2020 Conference on Landscape Architecture.
Details and requirements:
- Student must be in an accredited college pursuing a degree in landscape architecture graduating between May 2020 and May 2021
- Student must be a member of ASLA (to join as a free student member, visit student member application)
- Entries must be made by July 31, 2020.
- Drawing will be held the first week of August.
- Students will be picked by lottery and notified by August 14, 2020.
- The entry applies to one registration for the 2020 Conference on Landscape Architecture.
- Winners will be notified by August 14 and will be registered to the conference by ASLA.
- If student chooses not to attend, you must notify ASLA by August 21, 2020.
- Registration is non-transferable.